With more than 2 million Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) set to expire at the end of 2018, the IRS is urging affected taxpayers to submit their renewal applications soon to beat the rush and avoid refund delays next year. This webinar will discuss who needs to apply for an ITIN and who needs to renew.
- Define what is an ITIN and who needs one
- Learn who needs to renew their ITIN
- Understand the requirements to renew your ITIN
- Be able to guide your clients through the new ITIN updates
- Understand common ITIN errors that cause delays