Join our community, become a VIP member today.
- Unlimited ask a tax pro questions
- One CE course
- Preferred pricing for one year
- Proud member plaque and certificate of membership
- Special events
- Sponsor events, early access to courses, live webinars
- Hey Tax Pro physical magazine
- Get breaking news right when it happens
- IRS, CERCA, CTEC, FTB, Tax industry news
This course contains 10 hours tax law, 6 hours AFTR, and 2-hours Ethics. After completion of this course with a 70% or better, the tax professional will be able to have limited representation rights for their clients.
How do I obtain an AFSP-Record of Completion?
- Take a six (6) hour Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) course that covers filing season issues and tax law updates, as well as a knowledge-based comprehension test administered at the end of the course by the CE Provider.
- Take three (3) hours of other federal tax law topics; and
- Take two (2) hours of ethics.
- Have a current preparer tax identification number (PTIN).
- Consent to adhere to specific practice obligations outlined in subpart B and section 10.51 of Treasury Department Circular No. 230.
This course qualifies for 18 hours of continuing education.
Course release date TBD