This course is designed to satisfy the 6-Hour course and test requirement. This program is designed to follow the 3 domains that have been predetermined by the IRS and qualifies for the AFTR portion of the IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) Course. The student will complete an online open-book 100-question, 3-hour timed test.
Join our community, become a VIP member today.
- Unlimited ask a tax pro questions
- One CE course
- Preferred pricing for one year
- Proud member plaque and certificate of membership
- Special events
- Sponsor events, early access to courses, live webinars
- Hey Tax Pro physical magazine
- Get breaking news right when it happens
- IRS, CERCA, CTEC, FTB, Tax industry news
To obtain your AFSP record of completion from the IRS you will need to complete an additional 10 hours of tax law and 2 hours of ethics, available here.