This course will discuss the different sections on Form 1040 and go in detail what is reported and how to collect the information needed to prepare an accurate tax return.
After completing this course, the student will:
- Know the requirements for an individual to apply for an ITIN
- Identify the different sections of Form 1040
- Recognize the major general items from each section
- Understand what information is needed to file a correct tax return
- Learn sample questions for each section to build interviewing skills