2020 Tax Fest Updates
Our priority is to ensure the safety of our attendees and staff, we have moved Latino Tax Fest to a fully VIRTUAL event with NEW dates. We're excited to see you October 27 - 29, 2020 from the comfort of your home!
Check out our new topics:
- The new Form 7200 - How to claim your credit
- Pandemic Unemployment Insurance - Is it taxable?
- Payroll & Taxes - what you need to know
- Economic Impact Payments - what if you didn't receive it?
- Schedule C Updates - new credits for sole proprietors
- ITINs & Corporations
- New Rules for Retirement Contributions & Distributions
- What are LLCs, Joint Ventures, Disregarded Entities, and Pass-Through Entities?
- House Flipper or Investor - Schedule C vs Schedule E
- and much more!
New dates: October 27 - 29, 2020
Don't worry, we'll still bring the fiesta to you!
After a day full of learning valuable tax updates, join us for a VIRTUAL MARIACHI CONCERT Tuesday evening and a VIRTUAL SALSA PARTY Wednesday evening.
Included with your purchase is one (1) state webinar.
You may purchase additional state webinars for $119 each.
State Webinars Available
- Oct. 20 – California
- Oct. 21 – Arizona
- Oct. 22 – Texas
- Nov. 3 – Georgia
- Nov. 4 – Illinois
- Nov. 5 – Florida
- Nov. 10 – New York
- Nov. 12 – New Jersey