Questions? Fill out the form below to be contacted by our team.
Set yourself apart from the competition with our IRS approved course!
Benefits of Completing the AFSP
Tax Preparer Directory
Be included in the public directory of tax return preparers on the IRS website.
Earn a certificate of completion directly from the IRS to showcase in your office!
You will be able to represent clients during an examination of a return that you prepared.
Deadline to Complete Course December 31
by midnight your time zone.
How do I obtain an AFSP-Record of Completion for Filing Season?
• Take a six (6) hour Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) course that covers filing season issues and tax law updates, as well as a knowledge-based comprehension test administered at the end of the course by the CE Provider.
• Take ten (10) hours of other federal tax law topics; and
• Take two (2) hours of ethics.
• Have an active preparer tax identification number (PTIN).
• Consent to adhere to Circular No. 230.