Online Taxpayers are easily frustrated. A cookie-cutter tax preparation website will only result in poor online reputation, increased bounce rate, and lost conversion opportunities. Our team works with tax offices across the USA to plan and design responsive and customized tax prep websites that tell your story and trigger prospects to action.
Your new website will be built by using a combination of the absolute best tools on the market today, WordPress & Elementor Pro, or we could use what you currently have, we’ve worked with it all.
We manage all of the hosting, domain, SSL, Email, WordPress backend, DNS Servers, the best part, it’s all 100% built-in in your own account.
Plus we correctly install your Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel, so that you can visually see what’s happening on your website. Wondering who handles website design, we do it all for you.
Grow your business and gain a competitive edge
A tax prep website gives 24/7 access to important information and offers prospects a glimpse into your company. Our professional website design services give your business a strategic advantage in the digital space.
Acquire new clients – 88% of Taxpayers perform online research before making a purchase. A website is a great way to find new clients who are looking for help with tax preparation and other accounting services.
Establish credibility and professionalism – 84% of Taxpayers believe that businesses that have a website are more credible than those that only have a social media page. A professionally done website is the perfect opportunity to attach a sense of credibility and professionalism to your tax preparation services.
Improve your brand image – a website is often the first place to start when you are looking to rebrand or revamp your brand identity. Our seasoned tax office web designers create a blissful online experience to help book your appointments.
Create a lasting first impression – it takes less than a second for a visitor to form an opinion about your brand. A purpose-built tax professional website delivers a unique online experience so that you can create a powerful first impression and instantly capture the user’s attention.
Tax offices do not need to hire an in-house IT staff or clueless freelancer to reap all the benefits of a functional and intriguing business website. Our team has years of experience building excellent websites in this niche. We take each project as unique and go out of our way to create a responsive, functional, and user-friendly website to help your tax preparation office take the next step forward.
Surveys show that your web design can make or break your business.
Your website is the most part of your online presence. But how it is designed can make all the difference whether it is a success or not. (mean the difference between whether it is an asset or a liability)
• 85 percent of the audience expects your website to look as good on mobile as it does on desktop.
• 40 percent of online users will abandon a website if there is a 3-second delay in page load time.
• 94 percent of negative website feedback is a result of poor design.
• 48 percent of customers consider website design to be the ultimate deciding factor in determining the credibility of a company.
• 90 percent of online shoppers trust a brand that provides a positive user experience (UX)
• 75 percent of consumers will judge your company’s credibility based on your website design.
• 38 percent of visitors will leave a website with an unappealing layout.
• 94 percent of first impressions are tied to a website’s visual appeal and navigation.
Demonstrate authenticity and authority
Your tax preparation website works as a full-time employee. It offers a direct window into your company, provides crucial information related to your services, location, and contacts, and works as the staging point for your online sales and digital marketing efforts. It’s all about perception and positioning. We take the time to get to know your tax preparation business, your market, your competitors, your unique selling points, and your strengths and weaknesses. This way, we can create a unique tax prep website design that conveys domain authority so that prospects can trust your services right off the bat.
Results-driven tax preparation website design with Latino Tax Pro
Our website designers have years of hands-on experience creating custom websites for tax professionals from around the country. We’ll identify your goals, plan your strategy, and create a flexible, modern, functional, and mobile-friendly website for your company. We’ll also take into account the latest website design concept and create a seamless layout and navigation that your customers will love. Our goal is to enable a pleasant online experience that will drive results and contribute to the success of your tax preparation business.
All-inclusive tax prep website design package.
Our website design services include the actual development of the website as well as setting up other factors that will contribute to its success. Here’s what’s included:
• Key website sections – we create the key pages of your website using proven user experience techniques to make sure that they convey value and help convert your prospects.
• Homepage – your homepage (or landing page) is one of the most important pages on your website. It is where customers land from search engines, social media, or paid advertising. This page needs to appeal to taxpayers and clearly communicate your intent.
• About us – this section gives you an opportunity to introduce yourself or your company to online prospects. It needs to be friendly, easy to interpret, and informative. A well-done about us page should instill trust right from the word go.
• Contact us – prospects should be able to use this section to get in touch with your company for inquiries. It should be extremely easy to use so that people can promptly write and send a message.
• Services section – these sections detail the specific tax and accounting services that you offer to your clients. These may include tax preparation, bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, audit representation, business consulting, incorporating, tax planning, and more. We make sure that each page is easy to follow and SEO optimized.
• Mobile optimization – this is an important part of effective user experience because the majority of visitors access the internet via mobile devices. We make sure that your website looks as good on mobile as it does on laptops and PCs.
• On-page SEO – how a web page is designed has a bearing on the ability of search engines to discover and index it. We leverage on-page SEO best practices to make sure that we design websites that are optimized for Google and other search engines right from the word go.
• Analytics – tracking and monitoring provides important information regarding how your website is working so you can make improvements. We use Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other modern analytics tools to gather ongoing data that can help you create an even better user experience.
• Booking appointments – Do you already have an appointment booking system? If not we’ll set you up with a booking system, we recommend Calendly, but there are many other options out there.
• Thryv Client Portal – We are an authorized Thryv reseller. This client portal includes secure client documentation upload and upload, calendar for booking appointments, texting, payments, integrations with Quickbooks online, automated campaigns, and much more. We will install it into your website, and make sure you and your team have the training and support needed. All in one convenient & easy-to-manage portal. (Thryv must be purchased separate)
We can do all this for you, scroll below, click on Buy Now and continue to checkout.
Or prefer to talk to someone first? Fill out the form below to have an LTP staff member reach out.
After checkout a LTP staff member will reach out to start the building process!
Average build time is 3 weeks after the first meeting with a LTP staff member.