Skip to content
- Be enthusiastic. (How do you expect the students to be excited about your class if you’re not?)
- Know every student’s name. (They are not a Z number, but a person and should be addressed as such.)
- Don’t read the textbook to your students during your class as a lecture substitute. Most students can read on their own by the time they get to college.
- Always start and finish your class on time. (You can’t expect your students to be on time if you aren’t.) (Students who arrive late should not be allowed to leave early to “compensate” for their tardiness.)
Visualize the way a lesson or activity will go before teaching it.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh