Attract new clients
FOR ACCOUNTANTS AND TAX PROFESSIONALS
Building a website plus planning and executing paid ads campaigns are no walk in the park for tax offices and accounting businesses. You have to learn how to set up a campaign and then optimize your content so that prospects can click and book an appointment. We understand that you probably don’t have the time or technical expertise to get this done. Our Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Website Design packages take charge of the advertising side of things so you can acquire targeted customers while focusing on what you do best.Get Started
Your tax prep website is the backbone of your business
Online Taxpayers are easily frustrated. A cookie-cutter tax preparation website will only result in poor online reputation, increased bounce rate, and lost conversion opportunities. Our team works with tax offices across the USA to plan and design responsive and customized tax prep websites that tell your story and trigger prospects to action. Your new website will be built by using a combination of the absolute best tools on the market today, WordPress & Elementor Pro, or we could use what you currently have, we’ve worked with it all. We manage all of the hosting, domain, SSL, Email, WordPress backend, DNS Servers, the best part, it’s all 100% built-in in your own account.
Book as many appointments as your tax office can handle
Paid online advertising is one of the best ways to target your most qualified tax clients. It is cost-effective if done by a professional, fast, easy to measure, and allows you to get in touch with prospects who are already looking for your services. Latino Tax Pro delivers custom Google Ads and Facebook Ad campaigns to help tax offices increase both conversions and revenue throughout and after-tax season. Our team will draft, plan, and execute your entire paid advertising strategy. Our packages do not include advertising spend, that will be paid directly to the platform.
Profitable results across channels
Our team has collectively managed hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paid Ads for tax clients from across the US. We’ve helped local mom and pop businesses and nationwide franchises, learning along the way what works best and dropping what doesn’t, we have built a track record of success and garnered the skills to help each one of our tax preparer clients achieve maximum results for every dollar spent on online ads. Latino Tax Pro will help you select the most effective strategy based on factors such as budget, ad volume, and creative opportunities.
Make the most out of each dollar spent
Many tax offices and small businesses lack the expertise to execute successful ad strategies. Campaigns often fail due to challenges such as failure to conduct proper keyword and audience research, difficulty setting up the campaign, poor landing page design, and uncompelling ad content. Our team brings decades of collective experience in audience research, targeting, and execution. We plan and create highly influential campaigns (based on your business goals) to get the most bang out of every dollar spent.
Interested but have questions? Fill out the form below to be contacted by our team.
Join a seasoned team of tax office marketers
Partner with a proven Tax Preparation Paid Online Advertising provider
Latino Tax Pro is already executing online campaigns that run into hundreds of thousands of dollars for hundreds of clients across the US. We bring our technical expertise and marketing touch to the table and free your team to focus on core business activities.
Here are some of the perks of working with our passionate and vibrant team:
• We know your goals – we are tax preparers, accountants, and EAs as well. We know that what we do is important to your business and thus take it with utmost seriousness. At LTP, your goals are our goals.
• Handcrafted campaigns – different tax preparation businesses have unique marketing needs. Our team will hand-craft each paid ads campaign to integrate the elements that your business most cares about. Whether you are looking to increase exposure or generating revenue right off the bat, we can help.
• Trust and transparency – trust and transparency are the pillars that have enabled us to build an ever-expanding client base. We stick to honest conversations regarding the budget, expected results, and all other aspects of your tax preparation advertising.
• Save your time and money – running your advertising strategy through trial and error may lead to lost opportunities and revenue. Our team takes care of the research, copywriting, graphics, and other elements of your advertising so you can save your time and money.
• Monitor and improve – monitoring and adapting is an important aspect of any successful marketing strategy. We provide transparent ROI reporting, study analytics for your campaigns, test, and improve each campaign for optimal results.
Surveys show that your web design can make or break your business.
Your website is the most part of your online presence. But how it is designed can make all the difference whether it is a success or not. (mean the difference between whether it is an asset or a liability)
• 85 percent of the audience expects your website to look as good on mobile as it does on desktop.
• 40 percent of online users will abandon a website if there is a 3-second delay in page load time.
• 94 percent of negative website feedback is a result of poor design.
• 48 percent of customers consider website design to be the ultimate deciding factor in determining the credibility of a company.
• 90 percent of online shoppers trust a brand that provides a positive user experience (UX)
• 75 percent of consumers will judge your company’s credibility based on your website design.
• 38 percent of visitors will leave a website with an unappealing layout.
• 94 percent of first impressions are tied to a website’s visual appeal and navigation.
Demonstrate authenticity and authority
Your tax preparation website works as a full-time employee. It offers a direct window into your company, provides crucial information related to your services, location, and contacts, and works as the staging point for your online sales and digital marketing efforts. It’s all about perception and positioning. We take the time to get to know your tax preparation business, your market, your competitors, your unique selling points, and your strengths and weaknesses. This way, we can create a unique tax prep website design that conveys domain authority so that prospects can trust your services right off the bat.
Results-driven tax preparation website design with Latino Tax Pro
Our website designers have years of hands-on experience creating custom websites for tax professionals from around the country. We’ll identify your goals, plan your strategy, and create a flexible, modern, functional, and mobile-friendly website for your company. We’ll also take into account the latest website design concept and create a seamless layout and navigation that your customers will love. Our goal is to enable a pleasant online experience that will drive results and contribute to the success of your tax preparation business.
All-inclusive tax prep website design package.
Our website design services include the actual development of the website as well as setting up other factors that will contribute to its success. Here’s what’s included:
• Key website sections – we create the key pages of your website using proven user experience techniques to make sure that they convey value and help convert your prospects.
• Homepage – your homepage (or landing page) is one of the most important pages on your website. It is where customers land from search engines, social media, or paid advertising. This page needs to appeal to taxpayers and clearly communicate your intent.
• About us – this section gives you an opportunity to introduce yourself or your company to online prospects. It needs to be friendly, easy to interpret, and informative. A well-done about us page should instill trust right from the word go.
• Contact us – prospects should be able to use this section to get in touch with your company for inquiries. It should be extremely easy to use so that people can promptly write and send a message.
• Services section – these sections detail the specific tax and accounting services that you offer to your clients. These may include tax preparation, bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, audit representation, business consulting, incorporating, tax planning, and more. We make sure that each page is easy to follow and SEO optimized.
• Mobile optimization – this is an important part of effective user experience because the majority of visitors access the internet via mobile devices. We make sure that your website looks as good on mobile as it does on laptops and PCs.
• On-page SEO – how a web page is designed has a bearing on the ability of search engines to discover and index it. We leverage on-page SEO best practices to make sure that we design websites that are optimized for Google and other search engines right from the word go.
• Analytics – tracking and monitoring provides important information regarding how your website is working so you can make improvements. We use Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other modern analytics tools to gather ongoing data that can help you create an even better user experience.
• Booking appointments – Do you already have an appointment booking system? If not we’ll set you up with a booking system, we recommend Calendly, but there are many other options out there.
• Thryv Client Portal – We are an authorized Thryv reseller. This client portal includes secure client documentation upload and upload, calendar for booking appointments, texting, payments, integrations with Quickbooks online, automated campaigns, and much more. We will install it into your website, and make sure you and your team have the training and support needed. All in one convenient & easy-to-manage portal. (Thryv must be purchased separate)
Laser-focused targeted Pay Per Click (PPC) process for optimal results
Let’s create a focused and customized tax office PPC advertising strategy to drive traffic, book appointments, and ultimately boost your revenue. Our PPC advertising experts will do the research and create content that delivers maximum efficiency.
Here’s how our process looks like:
Keyword research – keyword research is the first – and arguably the most important – aspect of any search ads strategy. Leverage the right keywords to pinpoint audiences who match your demographic, search, and behavioral targeting.
Graphics & copy – graphic design and copywriting help bring an idea to imagination and get the customer to take action. Our in-house team will take care of this aspect of your PPC advertising so you do not have to spend extra money on freelancers.
Video – video ads pass more information and often covert better than other types of media. We create unique, engagement-driven videos to create a lasting impression of your brand and get your target audience to take the desired action.